At Pumpkin Patch, our core philosophy is simple – we believe every child deserves to succeed and thrive, and everything we do revolves around this goal. If this mission resonates with you, chances are you’d be a great child development professional!
Pumpkin Patch teachers are true professionals in the field of education for younger children. Our teachers complete an extensive training period and are responsible for increasing their skills by continuing education and attending workshops that are appropriate for the age groups they are presently teaching and providing care for. At every Pumpkin Patch Preschool & Child Care Centers you will find teachers who are patient, loving and ready to give a hug and an encouraging word.
Why Work at Pumpkin Patch
We’re always looking for ways to keep our child development professionals involved in learning, growing and excelling in their respective fields. You are encouraged to complement your strengths with on-going training and development opportunities and workshops. These skill-building exercises, together with competitive pay and benefits, make working at Pumpkin Patch a rewarding choice.
- Child Care Discounts
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance plans available
- Considerable paid time off (including Vacation time, Paid Holidays, Sick time, Personal time, Bereavement pay, Jury duty pay)
- Intensive training program
- Ongoing education and training assistance
- Disability, death and dismemberment benefits
- Employee Recognition programs
- Advancement opportunities